We believe that the power of sport and recreation can change lives and bring communities together.
Our awards have been celebrating grassroots sport and recreation for over twenty years, and we champion grassroots work on a national scale, using examples of best practice to drive positive, societal change.
The awards provide tangible evidence of the impact of grassroots sport and recreation on communities.
This year's categories are:
Entries are now closed. Many thanks to everyone who has entered this year's awards.
We are currently shortlisting entries for our external judging panel, this will take place w/c 26 November.
Our external judges will come together on 12 December to decide the shortlist and winners of our five award categories.
The full judging panel:
- Charles Runcie, Former Head of Regional Sport at the BBC;
- Chantel Scherer, Director of Marketing, Communications and Member Engagement, Sport and Recreation Alliance;
- Sarah Mortiboys, Sport 4 Social Change Coalition Manager, Comic Relief;
- Andy Reed OBE, Director, SajeImpact Ltd;
- Dave Latimer, Community Liaison Executive, PFA;
- Jonathon Lane, Owner, DeCyber.
The shortlisted entries will be invited to our awards lunch in March 2019.
A full list of the Terms and Conditions can be found here.
You can see who has won in previous years by checking our Alumni page.