Entries are now open for the 2020 Community Sport and Recreation Awards. Nominations close on Sunday 10 November 2019.
The 2019 finalists;
Winner: London Youth Rowing
- Burnley FC in the Community
- Thatto Heath Crusader Amateur Rugby Club
Winner: Bristol Sport Foundation
- GreaterSport and the Proud Trust
- Youth Hostel Association (YHA)
Winner: Core Sport
- Boxing Futures
- Hallam Barbell Olympic Weight Lifting and Strength Training Club
Winner: Northumbria Sport
- Active Surrey
- Loughborough University
Winner: Panathlon Challenge
- Gympanzees CIC
- Snow-Camp Charity
The awards will re-open in September so if you are interested in entering, make sure you’re following us on Twitter @sportrectweets and signed up to receive our newsletter to receive important guidance on volunteering, governance and other important sector news.
You can see who has won in previous years by checking our Alumni page.