Working in partnership with the Sport and Recreation Alliance is a great way to help get the nation active. Each partnership is tailored to compliment your organisation’s business needs and will really help support our efforts to strengthen the sector.
Your company will be a thought leader, pioneering long-term solutions and services to change lives and improve communities.
You’ll play a leading role in making sure sport and physical activity can get the inactive involved so they can experience the physical and mental wellbeing benefits and personal development opportunities being active in sport and physical activity can bring.
Putting your business at the heart of an active nation
We want to develop long-term, open, honest and transparent partnerships that help us strengthen the sport and recreation sector so collectively we can change lives and improve communities by getting the nation active.
Support. Recover. Achieve., our current five-year strategy, identifies the main areas we will focus on until 2025:
- Champion the economic, social, health and wellbeing benefits of sport and recreation;
- Protect and promote our members' interests as the independent voice of sport and recreation;
- Lead and support our members to be more diverse and inclusive;
- Help our members adapt to change and become more sustainable.
Working together we can:
- Help shape how we get the nation active;
- Develop a cause-related partnership to promote a campaign or issue that resonates with your company values;
- Collaborate on unique and exciting events to strengthen the sport and recreation sector;
- Create a vibrant sport and recreation sector which is fit for the future.
For further details about becoming a partner or sponsor, please contact Head of Marketing, Communications and Member Engagement, Alex Sexton - email@example.com