Working in partnership with the Sport and Recreation Alliance is a great way to help get the nation active. Each partnership is tailored to compliment your organisation’s business needs and will really help support our efforts to strengthen the sector.
Your company will be a thought leader, pioneering long-term solutions and services to change lives and improve communities.
You’ll play a leading role in making sure sport and physical activity can get the inactive involved so they can experience the physical and mental wellbeing benefits and personal development opportunities being active in sport and physical activity can bring.
Putting your business at the heart of an active nation
We want to develop long-term, open, honest and transparent partnerships that help us strengthen the sport and recreation sector so collectively we can change lives and improve communities by getting the nation active.
The Heart of an Active Nation, our current five-year strategy, identifies the main areas we will focus on until 2021:
- Demonstrate the economic and social value of sport and recreation;
- Make sport and recreation volunteering more; representative and more accessible;
- Work together with the sector to improve the availability, accessibility and quality of sport and recreation for children and young people;
- Make our members and us fit for the future.
Working together we can:
- Help shape how we get the nation active;
- Develop a cause-related partnership to promote a campaign or issue that resonates with your company values;
- Collaborate on unique and exciting events to strengthen the sport and recreation sector;
- Get your staff active in volunteering at grassroots clubs and organisations;
- Create a vibrant sport and recreation sector which is fit for the future.
For further details about becoming a partner or supplier to the sector, please view our Partnership Opportunities Brochure to see how this would benefit your organisation.