You'll benefit from:
Being part of a collective voice
- As a member of the Alliance, we will represent you when we speak with Government, policy makers and the media.
Daily sector news
- Each day, we compile a roundup of all the important breaking news from across the sector and deliver it straight to your inbox.
- Our themed weekly newsletters share what’s going on across the sector, at the Alliance and provides the opportunity to showcase the great work our members are delivering.
Monthly policy updates
- Our policy update, from our CEO Emma Boggis, provides you with a roundup of all the important policy developments affecting our sector monthly.
Get involved with:
- We host regular free meetings for our members throughout the year to get together to discuss the important issues of the day, hear from guest speakers and share best practice.
Policy working groups
- We host a range of policy working groups on everything from health, to access to sports betting to really get to the crux of some of the most pressing issues affecting our sector. To find out more about our working groups and how to get involved, please get in touch with our policy team.
Shaping the sector
- We work on your behalf, lobbying Government and policy makers to make sure the future of the sector is fit for purpose.
Research & publications
- We regularly publish reports on various elements of the sector. Whether it be our work on the economic and social value of outdoor recreation, delivered via our Reconomics Plus work or our Principles of Good Governance, we are always looking for organisations delivering best practice to feature.
- Done something new and innovative? Let us know, as we are always looking for ways to share learning and experience across the sector.
Our social media channels
- We are active across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube and are always looking to share the great work our members are doing on these channels so get in touch.
Non-Executive Director matching service
- This service aims to help you with the recruitment of your NEDs and also gives you the chance to throw your hat in the mix and be kept up to date with most recent vacancies nationwide.
Huge discounts on:
- Our team of governance specialists are always on hand to give your organisations a health check. To find out more, get in touch with them directly.
- Struggling with a policy problem? With close links to Government and policy makers, the Alliance is on hand to help.
Marketing and communications
- Need to make a big splash but not sure how to start? The Alliance’s comms and marketing team are on hand to provide advice and guidance. To discuss further, drop us a line.
Employment law and legislation, HR and health & safety
- When you need a guiding hand or a second opinion, our free Telephone Business Support Helpline gives you instant access to advice from a team of experts. Delivered by Croner, areas of support and guidance include, but aren't limited to, employment law and legislation updates, HR and health & safety. Find out how to access the service here.
If you have any questions about the above or your membership more broadly, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our membership team (email@example.com / 020 7976 3900) and we’ll be happy to help.