Summary of your role: Do you want to use the power of sport to inspire young people in high areas of need? ‘PL Kicks’ is the Premier League’s flagship community project, using the power of football and sport to inspire young people in areas of high need.
The Trust’s social inclusion provision is designed to engage local 8-18 year olds to achieve potential and improve their well-being; working together to build stronger, safer and more inclusive communities.
You will be delivering and planning suitable social football sessions to engage local 8-18 year olds within the Premier League Kicks Programme based in Watford and St Albans.
Your key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Offer free sessions to young people aged 8-18 throughout the week during community hours.
- Increase the playing, coaching and officiating opportunities for participants.
- Encourage volunteering and involvement in social action projects to give back to the local community.
- Create routes into education, training and employment.
- Break down barriers between young people and the police.
- Educate young people on current issues through workshops and youth forums.
- If you would like to work at Watford FC CSE Trust as a sessional coach please download an application form and a copy of the full job profile located on our website.
- Please send a fully completed application form and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Stephen McCarthy – Business Support Officer, Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust, Vicarage Road Stadium, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 0ER.
- If you are invited for an interview, copies of all relevant qualifications, and a copy of your proof of right to work in the UK will be needed on the day.
- If you require any further information or wish to discuss the opportunity, please contact Stephen McCarthy at Stephen.email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Monday 14 June 2021.