Develop a land access plan, as part of the strategic plan for British Orienteering.
- Develop access related resources, information and guidance.
- Act as the professional lead for all land access and environmental issues affecting orienteering in the UK.
- Develop effective external partnerships with landowners and other stakeholders on a national basis.
- Negotiate national land access agreements with landowners, environmental organisations and other stakeholders.
- Build partnerships with national governing bodies of sport and other user groups to address shared environmental and land access challenges.
- Address complex access and environmental issues affecting British Orienteering’s clubs and associations and resource permitting support them in resolving local land access challenges.
- Collate and monitor local land access agreements held by clubs and associations.
- Revise and maintain the British Orienteering Environmental Policy.
- Establish and communicate best practice for land access and environmental issues to British Orienteering’s clubs and associations.
- Represent British Orienteering in external meetings relating to land access and environmental issues.
- Collate and collect relevant existing insight and research within this field.
How to Apply
To apply please request the Application Pack from email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 16 May 2021. CVs will not be considered.
Interviews will take place on the week commencing 24 May 2021. For more information please contact the national office on 01629 583037.