Swim England is seeking a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer to join our Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer to join our Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Marketing and Communications team responsible for driving the development of a data-lead approach to digital marketing for Swim England, its subsidiaries and affiliates based on member needs and organisational objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns and eCRM, you will be responsible for planning, building and delivering data-driven customer journeys to support membership and commercial customer acquisition, engagement and retention amongst Swim England’s key audience groups.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of planning, building and optimising automated customer journeys using a CRM or eCRM platform.
- Demonstrable experience of working with customer databases to unlock the potential of data to drive marketing and commercial strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practise, with a focus on email and social media.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Be highly motivated and have a pro-active approach to working.
Find out more about at it’s like to work with us and the Swim England family: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/working-at-swim-england/.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
To apply for this role please Send your CV and cover letter, outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description, to the email address given on the application statement by midnight on Tuesday 18 August.