The opportunity has arisen to make a difference in the finance function for UK Athletics, in this role, as the organisation moves towards the Tokyo Olympic Games.
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant who is comfortable with taking responsibility for the accuracy of their work output. The individual will be organised, efficient, used to managing their own work to achieve deadlines, and will be adaptable within a changing environment.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparation of the Management Accounts for a number of Departments, including raising accruals and prepayments.
- Business Partnering of Budget holders in a number of Departments and preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Quarterly HMRC returns.
- Ad hoc returns for other stakeholders.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and oversight of payments to athletes.
This role would suit candidates who have significant experience working in a similar role and are either PQ or QBE.
For more information on the role and to apply, please follow the link provided. Closing date for applications is Midday on Monday 27th January 2020.