- To develop and deliver effective recruitment, engagement and retention strategies for referees and volunteers across Middlesex in line with the Middlesex FA strategic plan and FA targets
- Develop, manage and monitor a workforce development plan (referees and volunteers) with partners for all of football across Middlesex
- Promotion of workforce opportunities (refereeing and volunteering) to potential delivery partners and the wider community to increase local football workforce
- Accountable for the delivery of key performance indicators to grow workforce within the country.
- To act as Middlesex FA Referee Development Officer
- Identify, recruit and retain referees to increase the number of active officials and ensure the coverage of leagues is maximised
- Support the planning, delivery and monitoring of a programme of training courses and engagement events for referees accessible to all areas of the county
- Implement, oversee and evaluate development programmes across refereeing
- Work closely with MiddlesexLearning team to identify demand for and promote relevant FA Referee Courses across all formats
- Assist in the development of all tutors, observers and mentors across refereeing
- Assist the Referee Academy to identify talented referees
For more information on the role, please refer to the job description. To apply, please submit your Cover Letter and CV by Monday 25th November at 5pm. Interviews will take place on Friday 6th November (TBC).