The Non-Executive Finance Director is a voluntary position and the role holder will be an integral member of the Wiltshire FA Board, advising the association on finance matters and supporting the association to deliver the Wiltshire FA Business Strategy.
The Finance Director will hold experience and expertise in accountancy with an excellent understanding of cloud base accountancy software. The Finance Director will attend bi-monthly Board meetings at the Wiltshire County FA and will work alongside CEO and Chairman to provide timely, accurate and meaningful financial information for presentation and approval by the Board of Directors. The post holder will report to The Chief Executive Officer.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Production of annual budget and bi-annual forecasts.
- Production of regular cash flow forecasts.
- Production of quarterly Management accounts and variance reports.
- To advise the Board on investment matters including overseeing finances of a headquarters relocation.
- Liaise with Wiltshire FA Accountants on the production of statutory accounts.
- Support the Wiltshire FA Finance Officer by providing advice and guidance on accountancy matters.
- Advise the Board on the implementation and maintenance of suitable financial controls.
For further details please contact Oliver Selfe, Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a CV and covering letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to the CEO. The closing date is midday on Friday 22nd November.