Officiating & Competitions Co-ordinator
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
To lead the operational work with key stakeholders to coordinate, organise and promote initiatives to deliver officiating and competitions programme as part of the EL Business Plan 2016-20.
1. Implement and monitor the relevant areas of EL Business Plan 2016-20.
2. Implement and monitor the relevant areas of the Sport England Investment Submission 2017-21.
3. Implement, develop and monitor the identified areas of the EL Participation Plan 2017-21.
4. Implement, develop and monitor the identified areas of the EL Workforce Plan 2017-21.
Education and Learning
1. To lead on developing, organising, promoting, implementing, delivering and monitoring of EL officiating initiatives.
2. To be the lead EL officer supporting the Officiating Advisory Group and the code specific men’s women’s groups.
3. Support the delivery of the EL Education programme.
Events and Competitions
1. To work alongside the Events Lead and other staff Competition Coordinators in the delivery of the EL priority events.
2. Develop a robust recruitment plan to find new and retain events volunteers/workforce across all EL priority events.
3. Attend Events committee meetings and working groups to ensure the delivery of the EL Events Strategy.
Participation in Lacrosse
1. To lead on developing, organising, promoting, implementing, delivering and monitoring of EL initiatives to increase participation in identified areas through the University Lacrosse Officer programme (ULO).
2. To identify which areas, partners, funding and programmes to prioritise and work with.
3. To support implementing, developing and monitoring identified club development programme.
4. Assist in the development, coordination and implementation of identified EL Regional Business Plans.
1. Support the coordination of the deployment of officials to support the Talent and Performance Programme.
2. General understanding of the talent pathway to assist schools, clubs and universities.
Commercial and Marketing
1. Promote all EL programmes, courses and products.
2. Provide support and information to the communications team in delivering the EL message.
1. To work with senior staff members and identified stakeholders to develop inclusion policies, practice and insight into inclusion in lacrosse.
1. Carry out agreed specific projects as appropriate.
2. Represent England Lacrosse on internal and external working groups and committees as required and commensurate with overall duties and responsibilities of the role.
How to apply
Submission of a Covering Letter and CV to be sent to email@example.com
Full Job description is available on the England Lacrosse Website.
Closing date 15th August 2019