Salary: £20,000 - £27,000
Location: Central London
About DMC Sport
DMC Sport develops and delivers licensed sports merchandise programs for National Sporting Organisations (NSO’s) across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team in the UK, bringing experience from a similar role in administrative and client services support. You must have a passion and willingness to take ownership of your role, with a drive to grow into a more senior role while being prepared to adhere to detailed tasks that are critical to business performance.
Requirements of the role
DMC Sport has an exciting opportunity for a qualified, motivated and enthusiastic individual to lead & manage our current programs. As an Account Manager with DMC Sport you will work as part of small team whilst working with some of the most exciting national sporting organisations. The role encompasses strategically managing programs, working with each sport in delivering all resources required for their programs to operate efficiently & effectively.
The role includes developing and managing end-to-end client requirements to support the delivery of the end customer experience.
Your role will also include developing strategic program plans to support each program to ensure revenue generation for each sport.
You will work closely with global partners to establish new products, contribute to the development of program budgets & revenue generation.
Overall manage licensed programs to ensure business success.
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role you will have a range of personal attributes that will compliment your team members and support the account management area of the business. These include but are not limited to;
- A strategic thinker experienced in commercial outcomes
- Client focused
- A strong discipline that allows you to apply business process and complete tasks with a high level of detail
- A bright initiative and a mindset for customer service and management.
- Demonstrate initiative, solve problems, work independently and work to critical deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and an empathy for others
- An eagerness to learn and a positive attitude to problem solving
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs is essential, whilst understanding of Inventory Management systems is expected.
- An involvement in sport at a community or other level is desirable
What is on offer
- The opportunity to join a growing business servicing the sports industry in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- Central London location
- A competitive salary, great location and excellent working environment
How to apply
Applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 22 March 2019