Business Intelligence Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Location: Vauxhall, London
Contract: Permanent full time role
Join Britain’s biggest walking charity to help more people enjoy the benefits of walking.
For the first time, The Ramblers are employing a Business Intelligence Manger to provide the entire organisation with accurate, relevant and accessible business intelligence and to embed the use of it within the organisation to prove our impact and make better decisions. This is a leadership role and a fantastic opportunity for a middle-weight self-serve Insight Manager, from an agency, a business or a NFP to step-up and have a serious impact on one of Britain’s most respected charities.
This role is part of the Data & Digital Transformation Team, who are instrumental in driving an exciting period of change and renewal at The Ramblers.
Essential Requirements include:
• Passionate about the value of data
• Solid self-serve BI platform experience – minimum 3 years, Tableau, Qlik or Power BI preferred
• Strong situation analysis skills
• Proven project management skills – good delivery
• Inspiring communication & engagement skills
• Impressive problem-solving abilities
• Proof of achieving behaviour change using BI
The Ramblers are an equal opportunities employer. We warmly welcome applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community and aim to promote diversity.
How to apply
Application is by CV and covering letter
Completed forms or applications should be sent by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 24 March 2019
Interviews will take place in April 2019