Marketing and Communications Administrator
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum
Location: England Golf Headquarters, The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU.
We are the national governing body for amateur golf. We work at the heart of golf in England, supporting and empowering a thriving community of players, counties and clubs to get the most out of the game we love. We live by our values of Be Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our busy Marketing and Communications team. The role of Administrator will provide support in the delivery of our marketing and communications strategy. They will assist the Membership Marketing Manager in the delivery of membership development initiatives, offers and events as well as the wider Marketing and Communications team as appropriate. They will update and maintain relevant databases, support the updating of various online activity, respond to enquiries and assist with relevant market research and the compilation of reports.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
· A knowledge of administrative procedures and of preparing reports, minutes, general correspondence and arranging travel.
· A knowledge and experience around managing data and/or customer service.
· An understanding of database marketing and campaign reporting and analysis.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in verbal and electronic forms.
· Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deliver high-quality work to tight timescales.
· A comprehensive knowledge of the entire MSOffice suite, including spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation applications.
· Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
The successful applicant will be confident, with excellent attention to detail, a positive can-do attitude and a genuine desire to develop a career in marketing and communications. A knowledge of the game of golf is not essential.
How to apply
To apply complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (no CVs please) and email for the attention of HR to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please download the full role description from our website www.englandgolf.org/jobs.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 26 September 2017 at 11am
Interviews take place: Tuesday 10 October 2017
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer