Workforce Development Officer – Central
Salary: £28,749 per annumn (£32,021 if holding an ASA Tutor Licence)
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Location: Home based with regular travel around allocated area
Fixed term, maternity cover
The Institute of Swimming work in conjunction with Swim England as a subsidiary, and exist for the good of the sport; developing the best aquatic professionals is our priority.
We are the largest provider of Swim England qualifications and aquatics courses and we train over 60 per cent of all swimming teachers in the UK.
We are seeking a Workforce Development Officer to join our team on a Fixed Term basis covering Maternity Leave.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Institute of Swimming Department as part of a busy team you will be responsible for engaging and supporting stakeholders in achieving their Workforce Development requirements. Reporting to the IoS Operations Manager, you will also be responsible for continuously improving the level of engagement across all of our stakeholders to increase workforce products and services and you will also act as an ambassador for the organisation. If you hold an ASA Tutor License, you will also deliver up to seven courses per year as part of your role.
The successful candidate must:
- Have knowledge of swimming and needs of teachers, coaches and their employers
- Have proven experiences of liaising with partners
- Have knowledge of the aquatics education system
- Be able to work flexibly and be self-motivated
Find out more about us – the Institute of Swimming family - and what we do here: http://www.swimming.org/ios/
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role please:
- Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our Application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to email@example.com
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 19 May 2019. Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview Date: Thursday 30 May 2019