Workshop: Board behaviours/culture and dealing with disagreement in the boardroom
- Date: 20 Jun 2018
- Time: 10:00 to 16:00
- Venue: Irwin Mitchell, London
This full-day workshop seeks to help chairs and directors understand the dynamics of the boardroom. How directors behave as an individual, and how they interact with a group, has a big and direct impact on your organisation's success.
You will learn about the role of the board in shaping, monitoring and overseeing culture and how the winning behaviours of individual directors can add value to the board.
This workshop will also explore what are the reasons leading to an escalated conflict and how boards can improve their handling of disruptive challenges. Tensions and conflict in the boardroom are inevitable, but also play an essential part in well-performing boards.
This workshop will cover:
- What are the signs of good and bad boardroom behaviour?
- Code of conduct and standards of behaviour
- Best practice boardroom behaviour
- What tools and resources can help boards improve boardroom behaviours
- Organisational culture and values
- What are the reasons of the boardroom dysfunction
- The nature of conflict
- Conflict inside and outside the boardroom
- Managing conflict in your boardroom
If you would like to find out about how to become a Sport and Recreation Alliance Member and save money on the cost of attending our workshop please contact us.
Location and Venue
- Irwin Mitchell, London