Workshop: Building future leaders: recruitment practices and succession planning
- Date: 21 Feb 2019
- Time: 10:00 to 14:00
- Venue: Irwin Mitchell, London
Objective, balanced and skilled boards are core to implementing the Principles of Good Governance, but how do we achieve this and make sure it’s sustainable? This workshop looks at how you identify and develop the talent you need to build a great board, and how you can make plans to preserve the right level of skills and experience as existing board members reach their term limits.
This course will cover:
- The importance of a balance, skilled and inclusive board (P3 & P4 in the Principles)
- Practices for recruiting a balance, skilled and inclusive board
- Writing and implementing a robust and open recruitment policy
- Succession planning and practices to implement this
- Discussion based group tasks
If you would like to find out about how to become a Sport and Recreation Alliance Member and save money on the cost of attending our workshop please contact us.
Location and Venue
- Irwin Mitchell, London