Legal Panel Firms
Below is a list of the firms appointed to the Legal Panel Framework.
These firms have committed to providing fixed fees, discounted rates and other value added services. More information will be loaded to these pages over the next few months.
When contacting firms, please let them know that it’s as a result of their appointment to the Legal Panel Framework as this will ensure you are eligible for discounted fees.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to someone about this initiative contact our Governance Team.
|Firm||Contact person||Contact details|
|Bates Wells Braithwaite||Thea Longley||020 7551 7895|
|Brabners Chaffe Street||Jason Smith||016 1836 8813|
|Dolmans||Justin Harris||029 2072 7305|
|Farrer & Co||David Hunt||020 3375 7214|
|Gateley||John Burns||016 1836 7923|
|Moorhead James||Christine Bowyer-Jones||020 7400 6574|
|Ben Moorhead||020 7400 5047|
|Muckle||John Devine||019 1211 7905|
|Pinsent Masons||Trevor Watkins||020 7490 6614|
|Thomas Eggar||Faye Bargery||012 9374 2755|
|Thomas Barnard||012 9374 2777|
|Wright Hassall||Christine Jackson||019 2688 0774|
- The Framework exists to point you in the right direction of the best firms for your needs.
- We will not be held liable for any relationship between your organisation and the firm you take up.
- We are not committing to contribute to or subsidise the legal fees incurred by organisations using the firms.
- The client/solicitor relationship is between the organisation and the firms and it is the organisation's responsibility to meet the fees agreed with the firm they instruct.
- Use of these firms is purely optional and where you have existing relationships with a firm not on the list there is nothing to prevent you from continuing to use them firms that aren’t part of the Framework.
To receive the Sport and Recreation Alliance’s free daily sports news summary, a round-up of the day’s most interesting and informative news articles on sport and recreation, including links to original sources, email email@example.com