We would like the video to be a collection of recordings from signatories showcasing their mental health progress since the Charter launched in March 2015 and how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted their work.
To create this, we are asking signatories to record and submit a short video by Friday 26 February 2021.
What do I need to do?
Please could you also include the name and job title of the person in the recording so we can add this to the final video.
In the video, we would like you to answer one of the following questions:
- What progress has your organisation made to support better mental health since 2015?
- What has been the impact of the pandemic on how you support and promote mental health?
- How has your organisation been able to build resilience in the face of the pandemic? Have there been any positives as a result of the pandemic?
- What are your hopes and vision for mental health in the sport and physical activity sector in the next five years?
Feel free to submit more videos if you would like to answer more than one of the questions.
Mind have recorded their own video to highlight what we are looking for and to provide more information.
Top tips for recording your video
- Use a camera on a laptop/computer or a mobile phone
- Record in landscape mode if using a mobile phone
- Record in a light room or using natural light. Don’t film with a light source behind you.
- Use a clean and simple background (eg, solid-coloured wall)
Please note we may not be able to use every video we receive in the final film. However, we want lots of social media activity on the sixth anniversary of the Mental Health Charter and would like signatories to post their own videos on social media on 25 March 2021 using the hashtag #SportMinds.
If you have any issues or questions please contact Mind’s Physical Activity team via email@example.com.
Learn more about The Charter and how to sign-up today.