- Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and strong operational/ administrative skills?
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide range of partners? (this includes understanding what motivates our membership and volunteer workforce and how best to support them).
- A creative problem solver, who is able to work proactively under their own initiative as well as alongside and leading teams?
- Confident to provide balanced, impartial and researched advice on a number of matters, including safeguarding and welfare?
- Someone who enjoys being the first point of contact for an organisation on a wide range of topics and offering a great ‘customer service’ experience?
England Korfball is looking for an Operations and Memberships Officer to play a central role in supporting our vision “to boldly and creatively enable a growing korfball community to play, volunteer, enjoy and promote korfball”. England Korfball is the small but ambitious National Governing Body for the sport of Korfball in England.
This is a varied, flexible and challenging role where you will be supported to have and be rewarded by a direct and tangible impact on the delivery of England Korfball’s vision and the membership’s participation and enjoyment of the sport of korfball.
Job Title: Operations and Membership Officer Salary: £26-27,000 FTE equivalent
Hours of working: Ideally 30 hours, We have a flexible approach balanced with business need
Person responsible to: The England Korfball Chair. The post holder will be line managed by a member of staff from Sport Structures, on behalf of England Korfball.
Location: Home-based with the flexibility to access our partner office space in Birmingham as frequently as required.
Benefits: The successful applicant will have access to continual professional development opportunities. Special conditions: Home-working and some evening out-of-office-hours working, alongside very occasional weekend working.
Job closing date: 11th July 2022
Interview date: w/c 18th July
The Job description and person specification for the role can be found: https://englandkorfball.co.uk/operations-membership-officer/
For an informal chat to find out more about the role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply please complete the Job application form (https://englandkorfball.co.uk/operations-membership-officer/) and email to email@example.com
CV’s will not be accepted England Korfball recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, particularly where we are under-represented, currently, this includes people with a disability, young people aged under 30, women and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
The geographical spread of Korfball in England has increased over recent years and we encourage applications from all areas of the country.