The Director of Marketing & Communications is a critical role, at the heart of the organisation, that ensures that we:
- Understand, expand and diversify our audiences and community of followers.
- Remain financially sustainable by maximising commercial opportunities and taking every opportunity to grow earned income and communicate, advocate and present ourselves in a way which is authentic, clear and compelling.
About The Role
- Develop, drive and support the implementation of the Marketing & Communications plan to help Rounders England achieve its strategic vision.
- Contribute significantly to the development of organisational culture, our community, team and the achievement of our strategy.
- Considerable stakeholder engagement and partnership working.
For more information on the role including the full job description select the apply now option located on this page.
The deadline for receipt of applications is midnight on Friday 27 May 2022.