Table Tennis England CEO
Table Tennis England is the governing body for table tennis in England, responsible for representing, coordinating, administering, marketing and developing the sport. It exists to create and support opportunities for everyone to enjoy and achieve in table tennis.
The sport of table tennis in the UK has a marvellous growth opportunity in front of it, which includes the potential hosting of major world events, broad participation developments and a thriving membership base.
Table Tennis England is now seeking to recruit a permanent Chief Executive Officer.
The CEO will be responsible for:
- Developing the growth of the sport, including the brand, membership and commercial revenue streams.
- Influencing, developing and driving the strategy in conjunction with the Board.
- Providing the necessary leadership to get the best from the senior management team.
- Playing a visible role and openly communicating with staff and members.
- Ongoing project management of strategic work, events, tenders and governance items.
- Representing and championing the sport at both national and international level.
Experience and skills required for the role include: substantial experience of motivating, leading and managing a high quality, professional and volunteer team in a customer or membership-focused environment; a collaborative and empowering leadership style with a sound knowledge of typical priorities within a sport NGB.
Strong project management skills and good financial awareness, with a proven ability to control budgets and forecasts are essential for this role.
For more information on the role including the full job description select the apply now option located on this page.
The deadline for receipt of applications is midnight on Friday 4 February 2022.
Table Tennis England welcomes applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, colour, sex, marital status, religion, ethnic origin, nationality, disability or sexual orientation.