The British Grooms and Equestrian Employers Group (BGEEG) is the Company that owns the two organisations, the British Grooms Association (BGA) and the Equestrian Employers Association (EEA).
The BGEEG is seeking to recruit a new Chair to lead the organisations through the next stage of their growth.
To lead the BGEEG Board in providing direction to the growth and robustness of the BGA and EEA as businesses to enable both organisations to deliver the best possible experience for our membership.
- Lead the Board which is responsible for the two membership organisations (BGA and EEA). ·
- Lead the BGEEG’s strategic development and monitoring the performance of the organisation, with a focus on good governance, robustness and best business practices.
- Co-ordinate the Board meeting agenda, chair the meetings and ensure that actions arising are completed.
- To guide the Executive Director to build the business and membership numbers.
- Ensure that the BGEEG achieves its purposes in accordance with its Articles of Association.
More information on the role including the full job description can be found by selecting the apply now option located on this page.
The deadline for receipt of applications is midnight on Friday 21 January 2022.