British Wrestling, the national governing body for wrestling in the UK, is seeking to appoint a Business Manager to develop and improve existing systems to raise standards across all areas of our business. This is an exciting opportunity to join the national governing body for the Olympic and Commonwealth sport of wrestling.
As Business Manager you will be responsible for managing internal business operations and processes for British Wrestling including financial management, facility management and office administration. The role will be based at the British Wrestling Academy in Salford which acts as the national office for the Association and is home to a range of community clubs, regional and national squads.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping and running month end processes for the organisation.
- Supporting annual budget setting, year end accounts and audit processes.
- Preparation of financial returns for external funders.
- Support the Membership Secretary to deliver a high-quality membership experience.
- Supporting the Chief Executive in maintaining compliance with the Code for Sports Governance.
- Safe and successful management and operation of the British Wrestling Academy facility.
- Promote usage of the facility to outside organisations.
Further information including the job description is available by selecting the apply now option located on this page.
For an informal discussion on the role please contact Craig Anthony on 07972 780542 or email email@example.com.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly state in the covering letter how you meet the criteria set out in the person specification. The deadline for applications is midnight on Friday 29 October 2021.