About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Volunteering and Development Coordinator to join our team on a permanent full time basis. This is a full time role of 35 hours a week. Due to the nature of the role and the need to positively engage with volunteers, flexibility around working hours is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Development Team who sit as part of the Sport Development Directorate. The role will be primarily responsible for:
- Managing the administration of key volunteer training programmes.
- Supporting the work of the National Youth Advisory Panel.
- Being the first point of contact for volunteering related queries.
- Contributing to the operation of projects and programmes operated as part of the Volunteering Focus Areas as directed by the Volunteering Manager.
Reporting to the Volunteering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administration for key volunteer training programmes such as Technical Officials and Volunteer Coordinator training.
- Providing administration for seminars and workshops aimed at engaging volunteers.
- Bringing a critical eye to streamlining of processes to support volunteer engagement and creating an excellent volunteer experience.
- Providing financial monitoring for projects as directed.
- Supporting the co-ordination of training and meetings connected to the operation of the Development Team, including club forums and events.
- Maintaining and updating online volunteering resources as directed by the Volunteering Manager.
- Providing support and engage with the National Youth Panel and regional leads connected to Regional Youth Panels.
To find out more about the role select the apply now option located on this page and download the full job description.
The closing date for receipt of applications is midnight on Thursday 7 October 2021.