We are looking for a passionate and innovative individual to sit on our Board of Directors.
The HR Director will be the strategic lead for Human Resource activity including staff health and wellbeing within the organisation, centring on driving people management strategy and being a support mechanism for the CEO to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are being followed.
- To review and recommend current and future strategic HR resourcing, training and development and annual budgets and plans to the Board.
- To promote and champion health and wellbeing initiatives that will benefit and support both the Board of Directors and staff.
- To actively contribute to policy setting, strategic direction, goal and target setting, and evaluate performance against targets, budgets, plans and charitable objectives.
- To ensure that HR activities and interventions are linked to the company’s objectives and complement the company culture.
- To ensure highest standards of governance in policies and practice related to employee relations, recruitment, retention, reward and recognition as well as staff and director development.
- Assess risks and measure the impact of HR interventions in the light of changing legal requirements and best practice.
- Implement company policies and practices in the context of furthering objectives and evaluating how they impact the staff.
- Ensure long-term strategic oversight of the organisation’s personnel and staffing requirements in relation to the overarching goals.
- Attend any relevant committees.
- Undertake such other duties as the Cornwall FA Board may direct from time to time.
For further information on the role select the apply now option located on this page.
How to apply:
Complete the application form and submit to the Chief Executive Officer, Dawn Aberdeen via email to email@example.com.
It is essential that applicants clearly demonstrate their ability to meet the requirements of the role, explaining how their knowledge, experience and skills will assist them.
We would appreciate if you could complete the Equality & Diversity Monitoring form with your application. Completion of this form is entirely optional however it does on a generalised level provide the Association with the opportunity to track the breadth and depth of the applications from different parts of the community.
Cornwall FA is committed to equality of opportunity. We would welcome applications from all aspects of the community.
The closing date for receipt of applications is midnight on Friday 17 September 2021.
Applications will be shortlisted, and we will invite selected candidates for interview.
Interviews will provisionally take place week commencing Monday 20 September 2021
Appointment will be for a term of three years, after which applicants are eligible for reappointment for a maximum of two further terms, a total of 9 years.
If you have any queries regarding the role , please contact Dawn Aberdeen, CEO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.