Are you an innovative and analytical thinker who has expertise in payroll processing and in the Cascade Iris systems? Do you enjoy being part of a small team working closely together to support and help each other and provide great HR provision to the organisation? If so, you could have what it takes to become our next Payroll & Systems Officer in the English Institute of Sport’s HR team!
An integral role in the HR team, this opportunity offers a unique blend of payroll, HR systems and benefits management which also allows for any improvements you could bring to the table.
You will also run monthly and ad-hoc reports using the Cascade system and the Microsoft Office suite to grant insight on our diverse workforce to internal and external stakeholders. If this interests you, please don’t hesitate to apply to this role now!
The EIS is a dynamic, growing and fast-moving organisation that will offer you a flexible, positive, stimulating and challenging work environment with real opportunities to make the best better. Working for the English Institute of Sport brings its rewards not only in its salary and benefits package, but also in the opportunities for learning and career development.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- 29 days paid holiday per year (pro rata for part time roles) plus 8 bank holidays.
- Membership of EIS’s Occupational Sick Pay Scheme from your first day of employment.
- Support for Continued Professional Development.
- Automatic entry into Bupa, a cash back plan for day to day expenses like dentist, eye tests, physio, etc.
- A generous pension scheme.
- Discounts on Shopping, Entertainment, Travel and Lifestyle services through our Benefits portal.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For a full job description and to apply select the apply now option located on this page.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Friday 30 July 2021.