The Professional Golfers’ Association is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Partnerships Manager focused on effectively strengthening and supporting Commercial Relationships.
Established in 1901, The PGA’s mission is to improve the personal and professional lives of its Members through its strategic principles of providing world class services, influencing and delivering through its Members and delivering exceptional prestige standards. The delivery of a mutually beneficial relationship ensures our Commercial Partnerships are highly valued.
Based at PGA National Headquarters, The Belfry, The PGA is seeking to recruit a Partnerships Manager who will support the Head of Commercial Partnerships to deliver the best-in-class Partner servicing and relationship management to a designated number of Partners; and working with other Departments within The PGA to ensure Partnership rights are fulfilled, objectives defined, evaluated and achieved in order to optimise relationship and increase likelihood of renewal.
The Partnerships Manager will:
- Ensure Partner contractual obligations are fulfilled flawlessly at all times.
- Provide a dedicated and consistently high level of service to allocated Partners.
- Develop a year-long marketing/activation plan.
- Build detailed knowledge of Partner’s businesses.
- Ensure a consistent budgetary process is followed at all times with up-to date reports held on file.
- Provide detailed updates on the status of Partner activity on a regular basis.
- Work with each Partner to maximise the value of their rights.
- Ensure the Commercial team remain the main point of contact for designated Partners while ensuring other internal departments expertise is used at appropriate times (communications, media team, etc.).
- Continuously track and deliver post-campaign evaluations on Partner’s activation.
- Undertake other tasks from time to time (such as hosting Partner events).
Having relevant experience of: providing first-class account/project management for or on behalf of brands; managing, planning and implementation of Partnership related activation programmes; rights management and fulfilment; managing, interpreting and delivery against contracts, the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of brand marketing gained through experience of managing/implementing campaigns across traditional and new media channels – specifically digital and social media.
Having excellent organisation, planning and project management skills to ensure the flawless delivery of rights; being a confident communicator who is able to build mutually beneficial relationships with a broad range of stakeholders; an understanding of brand dynamics and consumer trends; and a flexible approach are among the key competences to succeed in this role.
As well as being a golf player, the successful applicant will have a degree level or equivalent qualification or relevant work experience, will be an effective and natural communicator with presence and stature, will be results orientated, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary and company car, the Association is offering membership of the PGA pension scheme and (after a qualifying period) membership of the private healthcare, company sick pay, group income protection and group life assurance schemes.
This is a permanent, full-time role working around the core hours of the business (9am until 5pm Monday to Friday). Travelling and occasional weekend, evening and/or bank holiday working however are essential to fulfil this role.
We welcome applications for this role via the request of a job description initially from Dawn Sales, Human Resources/Health & Safety Advisor then sending your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter which clearly articulates how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date and time for receipt of applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 3 August 2021 and interviews will take place Friday 6 August 2021.
Previous applicants need not apply.