We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the dynamic Commercial, Marketing and Communications team at London Sport to support the delivery of our two flagship events, Active London and the London Sport Awards as well as other ad-hoc marketing, branding and content production projects aimed at B2B and B2C audiences.
This is an exciting role that will support the delivery of London Sport’s new strategy, LDN Moving, by helping to build the London Sport brand and all associated brands to increase our reputation and credibility in the sector with the overall mission of making London the most active city in the world.
You will lead on the briefing, production and installation of the in-venue, digital platform and communications branding for our events, including managing agencies to deliver all event assets.
You will also manage the production of all pre-event, in-event and post-event video content and AV including writing briefs, developing scripts and managing delivery agencies, and ensure production and sign-off are completed in a timely manner.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities;
- Deaf and disabled people;
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community;
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing within a relevant organisation or for an event and have excellent knowledge of both B2B & B2C marketing.
- You have strong project management skills with practical experience of managing multi agency projects.
- You have good knowledge of agency management in an event or marketing and branding context.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the end-to-end process for the production of photo and video content.
- You are a confident writer and have a good understanding of developing briefs for marketing, branding and AV agencies.
- You are creative and excellent at generating effective new ideas.
- You have experience of development and execution of marketing plans.
- You have a lived experience of day to day life in London.
For further details on this role select the apply now option located on this page. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Tuesday 31 August 2021.