- You will, unless prevented by illness or other good and sufficient cause, attend all meetings of the Board of Directors of the Company and all meetings of any Committees or Sub-Committees to which you are appointed and in addition you will attend all General Meetings of the Company. If you are unable to attend any meeting you are requested to send your apologies for absence. Given the impact of Covid-19, it remains the case that all meetings will be held virtually and, in the future, the facility to do so will continue.
- In addition to your duties above you may also be asked to attend other functions, meetings or events relating to the Company from time to time and, subject to your availability, you may from time to time be consulted by the Chairman or other directors on matters to which your experience, knowledge or skills are of relevance.
- You will undertake your duties to the best of your skill and ability and will discharge your responsibilities as a director of the Company in good faith in the interests of the Company, and in compliance with the statutory duties of a director under the Companies Act 2006.
- You will also comply with the Company’s policies and procedures, so far as they are applicable to your functions as a non-executive director of the Company.
- You will devote such time and attention as is necessary for the proper discharge of your responsibilities as a director and the effective performance of your duties but subject thereto you will not be expected to devote more than six days in any period of 6 months to your functions as a non-executive director.
- Except as specifically authorised by the Board you have no personal authority to commit the Company or to enter into any legally binding obligation on behalf of the Company or to exercise any powers of the Company.
- You will promptly report to the Chairman or (as appropriate) another director of the Company any wrongdoing on your part or on the part of any employee or director of the Company of which you become aware.
- If you are required to register yourself or your personal service company with HM Revenue & Customs as a "Trust or Company Service Provider" under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, you will be responsible for effecting such registration and for compliance with other requirements of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and applicable legislation.