The Commercial Director is responsible for supporting the creation of a commercial strategy for the business and providing oversight of its delivery.
We are particularly looking for someone with the following skills:
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a commercial strategy.
- Experience of securing investment from multiple sources.
- Business and commercial management experience.
- Experience of customer service improvement.
The successful candidate will work with the Board and the CEO to:
- Ensure that the organisation has a fit for purpose Commercial Strategy.
- Identify and champion commercial partnerships that help to meet the strategic aims of the Association.
- Support improved engagement with stakeholders.
- Support improved customer service standards.
It is important that the Board reflects the communities that we serve and we are therefore particularly interested in attracting people with disabilities and those from ethnic minority communities.
All candidates will need to have a real empathy with the work of North Riding FA, good business and communication skills and be willing to commit to attending regular Board meetings as well as strategic and stakeholder events. Board meetings are normally held in Stokesley.
This is a voluntary position but Board Members receive a casual car user allowance of 40p per mile to attend meetings.
For further information on the role please phone Steven Wade, Chief Executive Officer on (01642) 717777.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 10 May 2021.