6 Months Fixed Term
Salary c. £17,000 and pension, 33 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company days)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Performance team on a fixed term basis for 6 months here at the national governing body for amateur golf. We work at the heart of golf in England, supporting and empowering a thriving community of players, counties and clubs to get the most out of the game we love. We live by our values of being Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
The role of Administrator will provide administration support to our Performance team who look after our players, coaches and support staff at an amateur elite level of golf. In all aspects of administration with young people, we have a responsibility for safeguarding, equity and other governance issues to take into consideration.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to solve problems within your own area of work with effective organisational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with attention to detail;
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and of preparing reports, minutes, general correspondence and arranging travel;
- Prior office environment/administration experience;
- Friendly and willingly offer support and assistance to colleagues and customers.
A knowledge of golf is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours). The position is based at England Golf HQ in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22 January 2021 at midnight.
Interviews will take place W/C 1 February 2021.
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer and disability confident committed.
The successful applicant is anticipated to start in the mid/end of February 2021 (depending on individual circumstances).