Role: Marketing Officer
This is a fantastic role if you enjoy building brands and delivering impactful marketing campaigns. Should you be successful, you will:
- Own and police the brand guidelines and values ensuring a consistent presentation and brand-led decision-making and activity;
- Lead and co-ordinate the organisation’s creative design work digesting and understanding briefs, and providing an effective design and print service to other business functions;
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to deliver target sales, participation numbers or other agreed outcomes;
- Manage, maximize and grow the organisation’s database creating a single customer view with accurate, secure records, which can be segmented and effectively communicated to;
- Manage the organisation’s retail function including maximizing the online store and event retail operation.
You’ll be someone who has a background working in a marketing team, ideally within the sports industry. You will be creative and structured in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns. You will be insight-led and results-orientated, relentless in your desire to ensure our products reach their target audiences. Understanding CRM and data is critical in any modern marketing role, as well as experience of exploiting digital and social media platforms. Most of all you’ll be excited about the challenge of building the Bowls England brand and engaging new audiences.
Bowls England is the National Governing Body for Lawn Bowls, the form of the sport which is played at the Commonwealth Games. Over 100,000 people play bowls regularly within the 2000 bowls clubs nationwide. Our mission is to promote and develop the sport of bowls across England so it enriches the lives of its participants, connects communities and is in good health for future generations. We live and breathe our values, appreciate these qualities in others and look for these characteristics in new members of the team. If you’re collaborative, adaptable, responsible and encouraging, you’ll definitely fit in.
To apply, please send your CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, to Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the job title as the subject.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 25 January and first round interviews will take place virtually during the week commencing 1 February.