- To maintain an efficient and effective Management, Financial Accounting and Budgeting process.
- To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy
- This is in respect of Middlesex FA and other related Companies
- Control and manage all aspects of the financial operations of the MFA Group.
- Manage the County FA’s day to day cash flow.
- Produce and oversee all Budgeting requirements and reporting requirements.
- Produce all reporting activity that will enable the Chief Executive and Directors to manage the Business efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory agencies such as, HMRC, Peoples Pension, Accountants and Auditors.
- Accounting for on site café and bar and other matters to do with trading subsidiary.
- Ensure Middlesex FA meet the FA’s Finance Operating Model standards.
- Required to attend Board meetings as required to present Financial information.
- To be responsible for all incoming monies paid to the Association.
- To be responsible for all payments across the Association.
- To be responsible for invoicing and debt recovery for the Association.
- Reconciliation of all online payments received.
Please submit your application by following the apply now option. All applications close on 8th October at 11:30pm.