Swim England is seeking Digital Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our Marketing and Communications Directorate on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to drive the creation, development and improvement of the digital products and services used or offered by Swim England, its subsidiaries and affiliates based on member needs and organisational objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Membership Development, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the suite of digital products, mobile apps, as well as new digital product offerings to meet business and customer needs with a particular focus on the acquisition and retention of members and customers. The post holder will also be responsible for managing a small team.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least three years working in a digital product environment with budget responsibility
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering complex website design and build projects on time and to budget
- Experience of growing digital revenue streams and generating ROI
- A collaborative approach to working but capable of making decisions and owning those decisions
- Knowledge of User Experience and Usability and be able to apply it to the product development process
- A proven ability to lead and motivate a team, set objects and manage performance
To apply for this role please click on the apply now button and follow the instructions. The closing date for applications is Sunday 23rd August at midnight.