The PGA is seeking an experienced and qualified individual to support the development and delivery of its Coach Education.
The Professional Golfers’ Association is one of sports most recognisable and respected global organisations that has over 8,000 members working in over 80 countries around the world. We deliver industry and academic focused programmes for aspiring PGA Professionals and industry professionals, and are proud collaborative partners with the University of Birmingham and the University of Highlands and Islands. The PGA’s unique programmes are the only education routes that lead to membership of the world’s oldest PGA. Based at the PGA National Training Academy, The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield, the successful candidate will work with a dynamic academic team, delivering a range of golf coaching modules on higher education programmes, primarily at levels five and six.
The successful candidate’s role would include:
- Leading a range of golf coach education modules across our academic programmes;
- Maintaining a tutor workforce to deliver coaching related training and education;
- Designing, producing and coordinating marking and moderating of assessments;
- Designing, producing and maintaining e-learning materials;
- Working closely with industry experts and undertaking research to help ensure learning materials remain cutting-edge and that programmes continue to be ground-breaking.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience within an organisation that delivers cutting-edge education. In addition to a competitive salary, the Association is offering membership of The PGA pension scheme and (after a qualifying period) membership of the private healthcare, group income protection and group life assurance schemes.
This is a permanent, full-time role (35 hours per week, Monday – Friday).
To apply for this role please request a job description from Dawn Sales, Health & Safety/HR Advisor, then send your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter which clearly articulates how you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on March 27, 2020 and interviews will be held at The PGA National Training Academy on April 7, 2020.