- To maintain an efficient and effective Management, Financial Accounting and Budgeting process.
- To support the delivery of the National Game Strategy
- This is in respect of Middlesex FA and other related Companies
- Control and manage all aspects of the financial operations of the MFA Group.
- Manage the County FA’s day to day cash flow.
- Produce and oversee all Budgeting requirements and reporting requirements.
- Produce all reporting activity that will enable the Chief Executive and Directors to manage the Business efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory agencies such as, HMRC, Peoples Pension, Accountants and Auditors,
- Accounting for on site café and bar and other matters to do with trading subsidiary.
- Ensure Middlesex FA meet the FA’s Finance Operating Model standards
- Required to attend Board meetings as required to present Financial information.
For more information on the role and to apply, please follow the link provided. The deadline for applications is March 4th.