- Support the Operational and Governance section of the County FA overseeing the Referee Registration and Competition processes.
- Significantly contribute to the implementation of The National Game Strategy.
- Manage the Association’s Adult and Youth Cup Competitions in conjunction with the Competitions Sub Committees.
- Work with appointments officers to appoint referees to all County Cup fixtures.
- Act as Secretary to the County Cups Committee and Sub Committees.
- Manage the Capital Cups programme in conjunction with local County FA’s and the County Cups Committee.
- Develop County Cups to become more customer focused and player centered.
- Utilise FA Full Time to manage the County Cups programme.
- Issue fines to clubs who fail to comply with the County Cup Rules.
- Sanction Small Sided Tournaments liaising with the Governance Committee.
For more information on the role itself, please follow the link provided. The closing date for applications is 11:30pm on Monday 20th January. Interviews will be held on the 29th January.