These are exciting times for England Netball with a growing membership and regular television coverage we are seeking to appoint a England Netball U21 Head Coach who are high achievers and have the will to succeed in helping us take the next step to being a world leading Governing Body of Sport.
The U21 Head Coach is pivotal in leading, planning and delivering a robust, coherent and cohesive program for the respective age group including at international competitions and tours; ensuring alignment with EN's performance strategy.
England Netball is looking to recruit dynamic and motivated coaches with proven experience of working within Netball in a Performance focused Athlete environment. Knowledge of, and passion for the England Netball Performance vision is essential.
Reporting to the Performance Pathway Manager & ENG Head Coach you will be responsible for:
• Working with the athletes to build a sense of team enabling each to develop their technical, tactical, physical and psychological competences.
• Acting as the single point of athlete management for the athletes in the long squad within England Netball's existing athlete management framework.
• In collaboration with the England Head Coach & Sport Science/Medicine team, design and implement high quality periodised training and competition programmes for targeted players (IPP), aligned with the Netball Performance model (WITTW: ‘What does it take to Win’).
• Working closely with the Coaching team to align the performance pathway and drive an ENG coaching philosophy.
• Building and sustaining an effective working relationship with the England Head Coach and the Franchise Head Coaches to enable effective planning and athlete management & transition between the Roses Academy, Podium Potential and Podium Squads.
For more information on the role itself please see the full job description and person specification by following the link. The deadline for applications is January 23rd 2020. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Vladan Dragosavac (Performance Pathway Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07595863992.