You will be responsible for the production of the Group Annual Report and Financial Statements, subsidiary financial statement and monthly management accounts.
You will work closely with the other ‘Heads of’ and leadership team members/ budget holders to ensure timely and accurate management information is provided to all budget holders within agreed deadlines.
Providing support to the CEO in the production and presentation of monthly summary reports for various internal/external boards and committees.
1. Ultimately responsible for the accounts, administration, pensions and outsourced IT of the national governing body for aquatic sport in Wales.
2. Responsible for the financial management and day to day running of the Finance department; The role will involve, but not be limited to;
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Reporting to the Board of Directors on variance analysis, preparing budgets and cash flows
- Reconciling VAT returns and making payments, reconciling PAYE account and submitting monthly payments, overseeing the debtor’s ledger.
3. Completing day to day activities - bank reconciliations, paying suppliers, maintaining ledgers, chasing debtors, VAT and PAYE reconciliation, invoicing for training and coaching services.
For more information, please see the full job description. The closing date for application is Thursday 28th November at midnight. Please send your application to email@example.com.