The last 2 years have been momentous for our sport, kick started by winning the Commonwealth Games gold medal in 2018 and then followed by delivering the most incredible Netball World Cup in Liverpool in July 2019.
Never has there been a better time to join England Netball on our continued quest to grow the sport, do things differently and drive change.
We are looking for someone driven, dynamic and commercially minded to join our fantastic Commercial Team. The Commercial Manager will work closely with the Commercial Director to deliver the partnership sales strategy for both England Netball (EN) and the Vitality Netball Superleague (VNSL) and also to develop and deliver the merchandise and licensing strategy and drive commercial revenue across the business.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for:
• Deliver the partnership sales strategy for both EN and VNSL to deliver results in accordance with budgets and targets.
• Identify and develop leads through research and industry network and profile.
• Secure meetings with potential partners to present partnership opportunities to senior level individuals/decision-makers.
• Develop unique and bespoke partnership proposals in keeping with the specific brief from targeted companies.
• Develop and deliver a Merchandise and Licencing strategy maximising revenue opportunities across the business (Replica, Fan Wear, Bee Netball, Walking Netball, Back to Netball etc.)
• Manage the day to day relationship with EN Kit provider and Ecommerce partner overseeing all product ranges/categories maximising merchandise sales and distribution.
• Oversee the development and delivery of the elite, staff, coaching and officiating kit provision.
• Provide monthly merchandise reporting to the Commercial and Finance Director.
• Oversee budgets and management accounts ensuring budgets are on target.
• Commercial point of contact and liaison for VNSL Franchises (guidelines, approvals etc.)
• Liaise with and manage relationships with sales agencies where appropriate.
• Support the Commercial Director with specific commercial projects.
For more information, please download the job description and person specification. The deadline is midnight on Sunday 15th December 2019.