The role of our Corporate Marketing & Events Executive is to support the delivery of our corporate marketing, communications, branding and event requirements. This is a varied role and will assist the delivery on our in-house events, programmes and initiatives through marketing and promotion, including design, video, corporate material and collateral production. You will assist the delivery of our corporate branding, messaging and maintain the brand guardianship.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A knowledge of the full marketing mix and a good understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Prior event and marketing experience.
- An understanding of event, marketing and campaign reporting and analysis.
- Practical knowledge and experience of marketing project planning and delivery to time and to budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good grasp of English grammar and the ability to edit and proof–read.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deliver high quality work to tight timescales.
For more information on the role, please see the job description. The closing date for applications is Thursday 12th December 2019 @10am. To apply, please complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (no C.V.’s please) to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place on the 9th and/or 10th January 2020. England Golf is an equal opportunities employer and disability confident committed.