We are looking for one Club Support Officer to join our team in the Midlands East region. Applicants must live within the counties of either Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Berkshire, and will be required to work within these counties and the surrounding counties that make up the Midlands East region.
Requirements of the applicant
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues – both paid staff and volunteers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, including public speaking
- Ability to gather and assess information
- Preparation of clear and thorough reports
- Business planning
- Marketing and promotional skills
- Time management
Roles and Responsibilities
- To deploy customer focused business support for clubs across a region, as required.
- To support County Strategic Plans, in line with The Strategic Plan for England Golf 2017-2021, supporting stronger counties and clubs, to deliver more members and players.
- Communicate with and provide regular reports to the Partnership Manager, relevant Unions, Associations, unified bodies and Golf Development Groups on the progress towards achieving their targets and the impact of specific development initiatives.
- Raise the profile of golf and encourage people of all ages, abilities, backgrounds and genders into the game and golf club membership.
- Increase participation and membership by supporting the implementation of national recruitment and retention campaigns and programmes across a region.
- Promote England Golf and its development initiatives and ensure that counties and clubs are fully aware of the opportunities and resources available.
How to apply
Closing date for applications: Sunday, 27th October 2019 (Midnight)
Interviews take place: Friday 15th November 2019 at Woodhall Spa
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer and disability confident committed.