The Social Media Assistant will occupy an important and varied role, working within the Marketing and Commercial team. The role will provide day to day support for our social media operations, with plenty of scope to deliver campaigns and content across a wide range of audience objectives. The role will also play a key part in helping to shape our social media strategy to deliver the LTA’s new vision.
As we continue to roll out our new 5 year strategy, we need to ensure that our audience strategies are conveyed meaningfully across our public-facing platforms, taking a strategic approach to joined-up customer journeys that provide the right experiences for audiences, and the right outcomes for the business. This role will help ensure that the vison becomes a reality, with the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team to develop social media specialisms.
- Work alongside the Social Media Manager to develop a social media strategy that supports the Marketing & Commercial team’s objectives and wider business needs.
- Look after our day to day operations across social media channels, ensuring we engage with our audience in the right ways and build a positive, well-supported community including an improved junior programme
- Implement the ongoing improvements required to keep our social media content fresh, relevant and up to date
- Gather information about the performance of our social media activity, using this to improve your own work and to share with the Social Media Manager and wider areas of the business
- Support the Marketing and Communications teams in the delivery of integrated plans, working to grow engagement, reach and followers within our key target audiences by the delivery of innovative and creative campaigns and content
- Enhance awareness and reputation of LTA brand, increase value of LTA membership proposition and for our commercial partners
- Work closely with our communications function, PR and content team members in order to deliver a great, audience-appropriate content offering on social media
- Coordinate a plan of activity that contributes to a greater visibility of tennis all year round on our social media channels, and proactively seeks opportunity to increase presence and profile from both within the LTA and more broadly in the tennis calendar
- Support a programme of social listening, to better measure performance and take direct action to ensure continual improvements
- Help provide actionable customer insight to the business on a regular basis