Executive Advisory Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be involved in shaping the direction of the County FA through the new Executive Advisory Group.
The post holders will be part of the Executive Advisory Group with the purpose to improve the business functionality of Surrey FA in Income generation, Marketing and Sponsorship. This will be achieved specifically by improving marketing, communications and business development functions of Surrey FA. The Members of the Group shall comprise of a maximum of 12 members and will include the Operations Manager, CEO, Chair of Youth Forum.
The Group will:
- Work with Surrey FA trustees, staff and external partners to create a communications strategy (August 2019)
- Create communications and partnership collateral, offering opportunities for Surrey FA to be more externally facing (September 2019)
- Adapt Surrey FA processes and developing the Marketing and Communications team, creating and delivering a comprehensive Communications Plan for 2019-2021 (October 2019)
- Use stakeholder mapping and collateral to meet new partners, increasing profile and unrestricted income (June 2020)
- Work in partnership to create four engaging events per year, highlighting the work of Surrey FA to a broad range of stakeholders.
They will also:
- Provide strategic leadership to deliver against the County Strategy ensuring targets are monitored and met as designated by the CEO.
- In consultation with staff, the Volunteer working group and the event working group, support County staff and CEO in the delivery of County events.
- Take on any tasks as a request by the Board from time to time.
Application deadline: 16th September
Interview date: 23rd September
Surrey FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our Equality policy is available on our website http://www.surreyfa.com/about/rules-and-regulations/inclusion.