Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 - per annum, pro-rata
Volleyball England is the recognised National Governing Body for volleyball, beach volleyball and sitting volleyball in England. Volleyball England is responsible for the development, promotion and delivery of volleyball across England.
Volleyball England is working hard to modernise the business, making it less reliant on grant funding. The main role of the organisation is to support the club infrastructure across the country. This includes developing and maintaining our network of clubs, coaches and referees, volunteers and players of all standards.
Volleyball England is currently looking to appoint a Deputy Chief Executive Officer to provide strong leadership and support the development and delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives.
Lead, develop and manage all staff in the delivery team in the management of the dayto-day delivery element of the business.
• To assist the CEO in the fulfilment of Volleyball England’s mission, vision and strategic objectives, as determined by the Board.
• To assist the CEO in ensuring the organisation fulfils its legal, statutory and regulatory responsibilities.
• To lead Volleyball England’s engagement strategy, providing strategic oversight and insight of all member services and communications with members across the volleyball community.
• To work with relevant directors, delivery leads, working groups and staff teams to ensure we are proactive, responsive and consistent in our customer service delivery.
• To complete delivery of the current strategy, to translate this into effective operational delivery that will accelerate the vision and strategic aims of Volleyball England.
• To be responsible for the development, management and monitoring of the organisation’s annual operational delivery plan and budget.
• To develop and maintain effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders, funder and partners to support the delivery of the Volleyball England’s strategic plan.
• Deputise for the CEO or represent the organisation internally and externally, when required
How to apply
For more information and an application form please contact current CEO Janet Inman: Telephone: 07766 540735 Email: email@example.com
We will not accept any application unless on a Volleyball England application form.
Closing date for applications 12 July 2019
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be during the week beginning 15 July 2019