Training and Development Officer
Salary: £30,782 per annum
Location: SportPark, Loughborough
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England. We ensure that people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
Do you have proven experience of planning, designing, delivering and evaluating training and development activities? Do you want to create fun learning interventions that have meaning and purpose?
We are seeking an experienced training and development professional to operate our in-house training academy. Providing relevant and fit for purpose training and development activities to our employed workforce, in person and through the use of various technologies.
- Passionate about the development of self and others, committed to continuous improvement
- An excellent developer of skills, knowledge and behaviour
- Able to use different technologies to produce the best possible learning interventions
- Able to create fun learning interventions that give our people the best opportunity to practice their skills, knowledge and behaviour in a safe environment
- Authentic, organised and ready to get stuck in
If so, and you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position we would like to hear from you.
Find out more about us – the Swim England family - and what we do here: http://www.swimming.org
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and we embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it. We also pride ourselves on being a flexible employer.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
To apply for this role please:
- Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our Application statement.
- And, send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to email@example.com
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without the above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 14 July midnight
Applications after this time will not be considered.
Selection activity and interview date: Thursday 25 July