Salary: £19,000 to £23,000
The British Gliding Association (BGA) is seeking an Administrator based at its office which is located at Meridian Business Park in Leicester.
This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities include processing applications, quality checking of documentation and managing enquiries.
Desirable experience and skills are;
• A proven track record of working with minimum oversight, and with attention to detail as if someone’s life could depend on it.
• Basic competence with using MS Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Familiarity with using a customer relationship database
• A great telephone manner – our customers are very important to us!
• A flexible approach, for example covering for colleagues on holiday, changed priorities, etc
• Comfortable working within a friendly small team that is mutually supportive
How to apply
If you think you'll be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit an application with an attached CV in word format to email@example.com
• Your name, address, contact email and mobile phone number.
• Your experience and suitability for the role.
• Any other information that you think will help us choose you
Closing date for applications is 28 June 2019