Football Development Manager
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the London FA, in the role of Football Development Manager. Following a comprehensive business review, the organisation has realigned its resources to deliver a strategic plan built on a foundation of partnership. There is an incredible opportunity to inspire the game across the capital and this role will play an important part of achieving this aim. The role of Football Development Manager requires a person who has a passion for football and the benefits it can bring.
In summary the role will be:
- Responsible for developing, managing and monitoring a strategy with partners for all football in key Local Authority areas within London
- Responsible for key Geographical accounts and partners across London
- Accountable for the delivery of KPI’s within specified Local Authorities and Lead areas
- Enable partners to deliver shared goals and outcomes
- Deliver the London FA strategic plan
Please note, this is not a coaching position.
How to apply
In order to apply, please send a CV, cover letter stating how you are suitable for the role, and equality form to Development@LondonFA.com.
The deadline for applications is 1pm on Tuesday 18 June 2019.
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 24 June.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those who successfully progress to interview will be contacted.
We promote equality and diversity in employment and welcome applicants from all parts of the community.