Digital Assistant - Internship
Salary National Minimum Wage
Location SportPark 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough Leicestershire, LE11 3QF
Type of Contract Full Time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm Internship – 12 months starting June
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the England Netball Commercial team in time to be at the heart of a major international sporting event. To achieve England Netball’s vision of delivering the best-ever digital coverage of a Netball World Cup, we are looking for creative, enthusiastic and hard-working people who are willing to get stuck into a fast-paced, small team. All this will just be the start of your 12 month internship. Throughout your time as a Digital Assistant in our team you will work with the Content. Executive to :
• Writing previews, interviews and features for the England Netball and Vitality Netball Superleague websites
• Researching stats and potential leads / ideas for content for the England Netball and Vitality Netball Superleague channels
• Monitoring the content of the websites on a regular basis to ensure that all information is relevant and all out of date material is removed
• Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders as required, ensuring all information on the website is correct
• Monitoring and helping to fulfil press requests (including providing briefing documents).
• Attending International, Vitality Netball Superleague and domestic events to generate additional media content We're looking for people with a pro-active and 'can do' attitude, and we are always open to fresh ideas.
With the World Cup just around the corner we ask all applicants to be available to start the internship in June and have no annual leave during the month of July, we are expecting it to be a very busy month.
How to apply
To apply for this role you will need to apply below, however there are also a few tasks that we are asking candidates to complete. You can find these tasks by clicking here. Once you have completed the tasks please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Digital Assistant Intern". Please note that your application will notbe accepted without the tasks.
Closing date for applications is 27 May 2019
If you are successfully shortlisted you will be invited to a assessment day in Loughborough on 5 June.