Chief Executive Officer
Salary: Market rate plus contributory pension scheme
Location: Home-working or office-based in Ilkeston or Leominster
Are you the next leader to help protect and grow fish and fishing?
The Angling Trust and Fish Legal are seeking a new Chief Executive to lead their two organisations which have been united in a collaborative working relationship for the past 10 years. The Angling Trust is the National Governing Body for angling in England and the representative body for all anglers in England and Wales. You can read more about our work and our collaboration with Fish Legal HERE.
Looking for your next leadership challenge?
- Are you an ambitious and experienced senior leader with a strong track record of delivering at the highest levels?
- Are you passionate about the protection and growth of angling and our freshwater and marine environments?
- Do you have experience of setting a clear vision and mission and influencing at the highest levels to deliver results?
If so, this is the role for you!
As Chief Executive you will:
- Set and lead on the vision, mission and strategy for both organisations.
- Manage an experienced senior management team in delivering excellence for our sport and continue to build a strong organisation for the future.
- Represent angling at a national level - from grassroots anglers through to government agencies, MPs and the media.
- Use your influence to continue to secure funding for our work and for angling as a whole
How to apply
Applicants should complete an application form and diversity monitoring form and send them marked “Personal” to Roland Caley, Angling Trust, The Old Police Station, Wharncliffe Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5GF or via email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Monday 29 April
Interviews will take place on 21 May in London
Start date: August 2019 preferred